Position/Title: Contract Therapist/ Saturday Supervisor
Organization: The Refuge Center for Counseling
Category: Independent Contractor
Location: Franklin Office
Reports to: Director of the Contract Program
Purpose of the Position: Therapists for the Contract program will provide excellent services to individuals based on the mission of the Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Maintain weekly caseload of individual and family clients.
- Turn in monthly stats by the end of each month.
- Attend regular meetings with Director of the Contract Program.
- Support policies and procedures of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Demonstrate administrative and ethical excellence in notes, files, reports, EMR, etc.
- A passion for the Refuge Center’s mission, vision, and culture to offer high quality, professional counseling services to everyone, no matter their income level.
- Understanding of the importance of mental health, counseling, and the confidential nature of our work.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and show initiative.
- Maintain ethical documentation.
- Maintain all requirements for state licensure during time of employment.
Skills, Education, Experience
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or related field.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Participation in continuing education opportunities as required by State License and The Refuge Center.
- Based on level of experience and training with incentive pay for Saturday Supervision responsibilities.
Those interested in applying may send their cover letter and resume to Anita Pringle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email
Who We Serve
Post Master’s Fellowship Program
The Refuge Center for Counseling is a 501c3 nonprofit organization (20-3831943). We are also a United Way of Williamson County Partner Organization.