Our Biggest Accomplishments from Last Year
If we had to list our 5 biggest accomplishments from over the last year (which we did), it would look something like this!
- Provided 38,034 counseling sessions last fiscal year (July 2022-July 2023)
- Broke ground and started work on new campus
- Met and succeeded $1.5 Million this year in total towards our “Building Refuge” Capital campaign
- Hired Refuge’s first music therapist
- Expanded collaborations and partnerships both locally and across the country with over 60 speaking engagements
Leading the way in the mental health movement in this community!
With the need for services increasing, the stigma around mental health decreasing and with the growth in our community, the demand for what we offer is unprecedented. We are leading the way in the mental health movement in this community! We are now the largest counseling center in our area- serving over 4,000 people each year and providing over 31,000 counseling sessions annually. The vast majority of those sessions (up to 89%) are on a sliding scale so no one is turned away from getting help on the basis of income. We are working with Mayor Ken Moore and his Find Hope Franklin task force to eliminate suicide in our community. We are also a part of the Zero Suicide initiative and primary referral source for many churches, physicians, schools, and other non-profits in our community.