Position/Title: Contract Therapist
Organization: The Refuge Center for Counseling
Category: Independent Contractor
Reports to: Director of the Contract Program
Purpose of the Position: Therapists for the Contract Program will provide excellent services to individuals based on the mission of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Maintain weekly contacted caseload of Individual and family clients.
- Attend regular meetings with Director of the Contract Program.
- Support policies and procedures of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Demonstrate administrative and ethical excellence in notes, files, reports, EMR, etc.
- A passion for the Refuge Center’s mission, vision and culture to offer affordable, professional counseling services in order to empower, educate and support individuals, couples and families in need.
- Understanding of the importance of mental health, therapy, and the confidential nature of our work.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and show initiative.
- Maintain ethical documentation.
- Maintain all requirements for state licensure during time of employment.
Skills, Education, Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or related field.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee or necessary Individual Licensure Supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Participation in continuing education opportunities as required by State License and The Refuge Center.
Share this post
Who We Serve
Post Master’s Fellowship Program
The Refuge Center for Counseling is a 501c3 nonprofit organization (20-3831943). We are also a United Way of Williamson County Partner Organization.