We made it to 2021! We all know that everything from 2020 won’t disappear with a new calendar year, but we are certainly stepping into this year with more resilience and hope than we had at the start. Whether you like to make goals for the new year or reflect on the past year, here are a few questions to ponder throughout January as we dip our toes into the waters of 2021.
– What did you learn in 2020 that you didn’t know before?
– What did you begin in 2020 that you want to continue in 2021?
– What did you do in 2020 that you would like to leave behind?
– What is a gift you received in a pandemic world that you would not have received otherwise?
– What do you need to grieve and lament from 2020?
– What strength did you see evolve in yourself in 2020? How can you utilize this strength in 2021?
– What ways do you want to grow or heal in 2021?
– What relationships did you benefit from this year?
– What relationships do you need to let go?
– Where will you find joy this year?
– Who are the people you will invest in this year?
You made it through a really hard year, and you have a unique strength and resilience not in spite of this but because of this. Your story matters and this year has produced a new level of perseverance that you get to carry with you for the rest of your life.
If you would like additional support as we enter this new year, please call us at 615-591-5262.
Blog written by Refuge Center Masters Level Intern, Shelby French