REFUGE YOGA: MOVES TO FRIDAY THIS FALL
Looking for some Refuge at the end of a long week? This mid-day Restorative class is a perfect way to spend your lunch hour every Friday. Reflect on your week and prepare yourself for your weekend.
BEGINNING FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH
12:00 – 1:00 P.M.
- Donation Based Classes – Suggestion $10 / class
- “BE Still” Restorative format
- Bring your own mat (props provided)
- MUST reserve a spot: http://keleahandersonyoga.com
- New Location: 103 Forrest Crossing Blvd, Suite 102, Franklin, TN. 37064
- For Directions: http://www.refugecenter.org
- Exception NO classes October 11 (Fall Break)