Official Job Description for Senior Staff Administrative Assistant: (15 hours)
- Provides administrative support to Senior Staff.
- Organization of files and resources.
- Coordinates scheduling needs for trainings and
- Organizes, publicizes and sets up for meetings, groups and events.
- Development of Resource Email for clinicians.
- Creates and maintains filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Prepares records requests.
- Manages EHR permissions and updates.
- Assists with Compassionate Care events.
- Tracking of liability insurance and license renewal.
- Onboarding responsibilities for Post Masters Volunteers, Contractors and Staff.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned by Clinical Director.
- Supervised by Clinical Director.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Problem Solving
- Ability to take direction from multiple staff members
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Terms of Employment:
- Hours of employment: 10 – 15 hours per week
- Part-time hourly employee status including PTO, Perks, and Continuing Education
- Payment will be dispersed on the 15th and 30th of each month
- Notice of 2 weeks required to terminate employment
- Must submit to a TBI Background Check.
Those interested in applying may send their cover letter and resume to Anita Pringle at email@example.com