Position/Title: Front Desk Administrative Assistant
Organization: The Refuge Center for Counseling
Category: Full-Time Hourly (40 hours per week. 8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
Location: Franklin Office
Reports to: Assistant Clinical Director
- Answering phones and scheduling client intakes with intake specialists: includes answering questions about our services, gathering client info, entering data into our systems, calendar management, etc.
- Assisting with placing clients with counselors as needed.
- Managing lobby: providing a helpful and hospitable environment, receiving and assisting clients, organizing and replenishing supplies etc.
- Assisting staff and interns with faxing, copying, etc.
- Keeping the storage room, file room and kitchen clean and organized as needed.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned by Assistant Clinical Director or Clinical Director.
- Supervised by Madeleine Shore, Assistant Clinical Director.
Terms of Employment:
- Start Date: August 3, 2020
- Hours of employment: 40 hours per week (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Full-time hourly employee status
- Payment will be dispersed on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Notice of 2 weeks required to terminate employment