Position/Title: Contract Therapist
Organization: The Refuge Center for Counseling
Category: Independent Contractor
Location: Franklin Office
Reports to: Director of the Contract Program
Purpose of the Position: Therapists for the Contract program will provide excellent services to individuals based on the mission of the Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Maintain weekly caseload of Individual and family clients.
- Turn in monthly stats by the end of each month.
- Attend regular meetings with Director of the Contract Program.
- Support policies and procedures of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Demonstrate administrative and ethical excellence in notes, files, reports, EMR, etc.
- A passion for the Refuge Center’s mission, vision, and culture to offer high quality, professional counseling services to everyone, no matter their income level.
- Understanding of the importance of mental health, therapy, counseling, and the confidential nature of our work.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and show initiative.
- Maintain ethical documentation.
- Maintain all requirements for state licensure during time of employment.
Skills, Education, Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or related field.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee OR necessary Individual Licensure Supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Participation in continuing education opportunities as required by State License and The Refuge Center.
- Based on level of experience and training.
- Up to $100 for liability insurance annually (pro-rated)
- Up to $100 for CEUs annually (pro-rated)
Those interested in applying may send their cover letter and resume to Elizabeth Edwards at email@example.com