Ideal candidate will be organized, relatable, professional, and possess warm customer service and interpersonal skills. This position’s primary responsibilities are to answer incoming requests and schedule new patient intake appointments daily, and provide backup support to the front desk receptionist as needed.
- Answers incoming request and complete client intake form with client
- Utilizes computer based scheduling system and schedules appointments daily
- Clearly communicates with therapists new intake information and update computerized system
- Handles outgoing phone calls as appropriate (e.g. appointment confirmations, referral calls, etc.,)
- Provide back up support to front desk duties as needed
- Special projects or other duties as assigned by Operations & Development Manager, Clinical Director or Executive Director
- Answers incoming calls in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner
- Direct all calls to appropriate areas and/or records and delivers messages
- Managing lobby: providing a helpful and hospitable environment, receiving and assisting clients, organizing and replenishing supplies;
- Communicates general clinic information, when appropriate.
- Responds to emergency calls according to established procedure and sound judgment
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner
- Performs duties in a professional manner while exhibiting a courteous and cooperative demeanor to patients, co-workers, management, and the public
- Attends meetings as required
- Maintains strictest confidentiality both internally
- Adheres to Refuge policies and procedures
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Must possess superior time management and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules based on individual preference and guidelines.
- Ability to deal with high call and email volume
- Ability to prioritize work flow based on daily/weekly needs
Terms of Employment:
- Hours of employment: 32-40 hours per week (10am – 6pm)
- Hourly Employee