- Maintain weekly contracted caseload of individual and family clients, at least half of which will be under 18.
- Attend regular meetings with Director of Child and Teen Programs and Child and Teen team.
- Support policies and procedures of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Demonstrate administrative and ethical excellence in notes, files, reports, EHR, etc.
- Provide accurate, timely pay logs weekly.
- A passion for the Refuge Center’s mission, vision, and culture to offer affordable, professional counseling services in order to empower, educate and support individuals, couples, and families in need.
- Understanding of the importance of mental health, therapy, and the confidential nature of our work.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and show initiative.
- Maintain ethical documentation.
- Maintain all requirements for state licensure during time of employment.
Skills, Education, Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or related field.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee or necessary Individual Licensure Supervision
- Experience working with child and adolescent clients.
- Training in modalities specific to working with children and adolescents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Participation in continuing education opportunities as required by State License and The Refuge Center.
- Passion for and training in therapeutic modalities with children and teens under the age of 18.