Following Brene Brown’s Shame-Resilience Theory, the long-term goal of this group is to help women have healthier and more authentic relationships with themselves and with others.
1) Recognize shame in their lives, and desire to overcome inner and/or external voices of shame
2) Desire further identity exploration
3) Want to cultivate/maintain healthy relationships
This group can be helpful for adult women who desire to continue gaining life-skills and therapeutic tools for growth.
1) That shame is a pervasive and universal experience,
2) How to identify shame-triggers,
3) Learn new ways for coping with shame, and
4) Interrupt the shame-cycles that perpetuate mental health symptoms and co-occurring disorders.
Cost: $300 Total for 12-Weeks*
$30 discount if paid in full upfront.
*Flexible payment plans possible.