New group counseling experience for men forming July 23, 2019. This group runs for 10 weeks. The Core Emotions for Men group will provide a small group experience to help men identify, understand and use their emotions to process life events and build intimacy in relationships in healthy ways.
Participants will be asked to read, The Voice of the Heart, by Dr. Chip Dodd. Books will be available for purchase for $15 during the first session or you may purchase online before the session.
When: Tuesdays, 5:30-7:00 pm
• Begins: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
• Duration: 10 Weeks
• Where: The Refuge Center for Counseling
• Cost: $250, covers all 10 sessions
(note: cost cannot be reduced for absences.)
• $25 discount available if paid in full at first
• Flexible payment plans (and hardship
• allowances) available if needed.
• Group size will be limited to 10-please RSVP.
Pike Williams, LMFT and Kristin Finch, MA, NCC
RSVP: Pike Williams at email@example.com if interested in attending.