Job Posting: Contract Therapist
Position/Title: Contract Therapist
Organization: The Refuge Center for Counseling
Category: Independent Contractor
Reports to: Director of the Contract Program
Purpose of the Position: Therapists for the Contract Program will provide excellent services to individuals based on the mission of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Maintain weekly contacted caseload of Individual and family clients.
- Attend regular meetings with Director of the Contract Program.
- Support policies and procedures of The Refuge Center for Counseling.
- Demonstrate administrative and ethical excellence in notes, files, reports, EMR, etc.
- A passion for the Refuge Center’s mission, vision and culture to offer affordable, professional counseling services in order to empower, educate and support individuals, couples and families in need.
- Understanding of the importance of mental health, therapy, and the confidential nature of our work.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and show initiative.
- Maintain ethical documentation.
- Maintain all requirements for state licensure during time of employment.
Skills, Education, Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or related field.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee or necessary Individual Licensure Supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Participation in continuing education opportunities as required by State License and The Refuge Center.