Join us for a continuing education opportunity on Friday, April 5th from 9am-12pm at The Refuge Center for Counseling.
Address: 103 Forrest Crossing Blvd. Suite 102, Franklin, TN 37064
Instructor: Terry Casey, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, HSP, Renaissance Counseling & Psychological Specialists, PLLC
Topics covered in this training include:
- Introduction to the Multiple Perspective Model for navigating ethical dilemmas
- Application of the Model via use of clinical vignettes and interactive discussion
- Clinical vignettes will focus on current issues. Possible examples:
- texting/emailing with clients
- clinical supervision issues
- social media and clients
- counselor impairment
- post-master’s counselors
CEUs: The training workshop will provide 3 hours of continuing education. CEUs provided to participants through Lipscomb University’s MS program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, a pre-approved provider of continuing educations by the major Tennessee licensing boards (Psychologists & LSPEs; LPCs & LPC/MHSPs; LMFTs; LCSWs).
Cost: $30. Sign up and pay here.
Register by paying online through PayPal (you do not have to have a PayPal account) or by emailing Madeleine Shore at email@example.com and mailing a check payable to The Refuge Center to 103 Forrest Crossing Blvd. Suite 102 Franklin, TN 37064.